Thursday, November 30, 2006

happy hippo thanksgiving

A few weeks ago I went to the annual thanksgiving dinner put on for the bigshots at our compayny. (yes, mmmmeeee!!!) Since I bailed last year, I felt obligated to go, and since the head of the English department actually personally told me about it, yeah, you get the idea...I was suckered in. Anyway, here's a clip of the evening.




I am in the background of the clip with Adam saying he's thankful he doesn't have to give two speeches. I'm probably not on the actual video because as soon as I saw Moose come around with the video, I ran to the bathroom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi tobi. I just finished writing on the other day and thought it was this one. I loved the video and I did see you. It looked like a great feast.
We have had such a snow storm and it has trees and power down. Oh well hope it is the only one of the season. I put up my tree today and now am awaiting Aunty Kathy to come over and help me with my village. Have a good day and enjoy. Love Aunty Margie