Friday, December 01, 2006

old and new

I got new glasses, I got new glasses. And the best part is, they only cost me $1900!!! That's $1900 Taiwanese dollars mind you....which is a grand total of $66.4093 CAD...oh yeah! Lenses and frames. Although, I suspect they aren't really the proper lenses since I am suppose to have a prism in mine and I'm pretty sure these don't but that's okay! I'm not blind enough for it to matter the prescription ended up being the exact same as my other glasses so if I am experiencing a problem, I can switch for a bit.
So you want to see???!!!!





Old





New




I don't know if you can actually tell, but they're blue and they're hott!!! and yes, I know the pictures look stupid, but that's okay, it's raining and I'm not really into doing nice hair when I'm going to work in the morning :) and I don't think I've ever noticed how big my forehead is!!!

1 comment:

katloveshats said...

bits,
Nice glasses!!!! I like very much and I like the price too. I will show the kids after. They are eating popcorn and watching the polar express. Miss you and hope you are having a great weekend. Love Kathy