Friday, November 17, 2006

so sue me

I guess it's a good thing I'm not officially part of the nablopomo thing..I missed a day. I am trying to think of what I was doing yesterday to have made me miss a day but the reason isn't really all that difficult to come up with. I was working. It's back to long days again, but this time doing office work. I was able to shirk my responsibilities before but I guess now that I actually have less classes and more time on my hands, I have to fill it in by doing crap. Yes, that's basically all it is too, crap. All of us were in shit moods today so it didn't really help anything and as lame as this sounds...tfgif...thank fucking god it's Friday. Even if I do have a meeting tomorrow, all fucking afternoon/night, I can sequester myself away from everyone else and that's what I plan to do. I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to it!

No comments: