Friday, November 03, 2006

ah well

so I screwed up on the email for the nablopomo. Totally sent it to the wrong place and by the time I got the message telling me that, it was way after Nov. 1 11:59. So I didn't make that list, oh well, I'm still going to try and post everyday to try and give this blog a kickstart. Hopefully some good will come of it, I just might not have anyone reading it. That might be a good thing though.

So last night Jacqui, Tom and I went for sushi. Sushi express, it's like the McDonald's of sushi but they have pretty good sashimi so it was worth it. That was about all that was good though. It used to be so good but now, it's kind of crap.

Had the most random phone call in the cab on the way to Keelung though. Dan called. I was like what the hell! He was back in Taiwan after going back to the US and then to Japan. Not really sure why. First Paul and now Dan. It was really weird going out last night because it was such a mix of the old people and the new people, but it was great, I loved it, drank too much for a school night and was out way too late. On the plus side Buxiban caught on fire yesterday so I only have Kindy today.

No comments: