Saturday, November 25, 2006

sometimes I just love Saturday mornings

Top five reasons I love Saturday mornings
1) The lie-in. God, I love the lie-in, even if it means only sleeping until 9 (this is rather early than normal I know) but just lying there reading crap books, it's great!
2) Cold pizza for breakfast, smoked Chicken and mushroom on thin crust....soooo good!
3) Hour long amazing talks on the phone with my sister who used to always call me on Saturday mornings but never does anymore since she moved to Calgary and changed phone plans (stupid telus) even if it was on my phone bill
4) being able to lounge around in my pj's watching stupid movies (and by stupid, I mean movies with some dog and leopard cubs with no dialogue which, really it's because I'm too lazy to get up and change the channel because my remote doesn't work) and not having to be at work until 12:30. Now normally I don't work on Saturdays, so when I do, it's just nice to be able to work later, you know? And I can't really complain, I'm only working for an hour and getting paid for two. Not much wrong with that.
5) Looking forward to big ass SeaFood buffet at the fishing harbour tonight so can expect massive amounts of incredibly fresh and amazing seafood, even if the sashimi does have mayonnaise and sprinkles all over it (don't ask, I'll explain more later, perhaps even take pictures)
(with a pub crawl to follow, even though I've cut back on drinking...luckily for me, it's a one drink limit at each bar, and very few bars in Keelung)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi tobi and what a new experience it is to reply to a blog. Oh well I am. Aunty Kathy and I are in Ottawa looking after auntie Jeannie after her complete knee surgery. It is going well and we are going home on Monday. Have a great day. Love Aunty Margie. I love to be lazy on Saturday also.

Louise said...

Hi Tobi,
This is interesting to answer you on a blob. Never heard of it before. Sounds like your having a good time this morning. So you like raw fish, don't know if I could eat it. You said you ate cold pizza with chicken on it, aren't you a vegetarian still? Enjoy your day and have fun pub crawling.

Anonymous said...

I love Saturday mornings as well Tobi! Just finished watching "Quest for Fire" - the saturday morning movie thing rocks. Tonight is our corporate Christmas party - might be fun, you never know. Very cool that you're staying on a bit longer and then perhaps traveling, it sounds amazing!

Tobi said...

Aunty Margie: enjoy the blog experience. I hope Auntie Jean recovers well, the three of you must be having a blast!

Louise: I was vegetarian, but it's too hard to find decent vegeterian food so I gave up.

Mel!!! I hope the Christmas party was fun! God, I miss you!

See people, if you leave comments, I will reply!