Sunday, November 12, 2006

blogging everyday

This blogging everyday thing is hard, especially when I'm not around my computer all day long. I always have ideas for what I can write when I'm not here and then when I get back to my computer the idea is gone. I try to think of interesting things to say, but usually, it doesn't work very well. So I will just tell you about my day yesterday.

We decided we wanted to do something and not just hang out all day and go drinking at night so we all met up at the coffee shop. J&T, D and P and myself. We headed into Taipei and went to the astronomical museum (on my suggestion I have to say because I've been wanting to go there for a while) When we got there we noticed that they had 3D and IMAX theatres. After much confusion we went to the 3D. It was really cool, and while all in Chinese, pretty easily understandable. They showed two shorts and the first one was great, the second one dumb, but good animation. My eyes were going weird at some points and I found it really hard to focus at the beginning, but I got used to it.

After that, we went around the museum an it was cool. There were lots of things that you could play, lots of buttons to push. I think it's time for the Science Museum next.

No comments: