Thursday, November 09, 2006

it all changes

I wanted to have this great lovely blog about the US elections and how the Democrats have kicked some Republican ass, but I don't want to offend anyone and I can't actually be that witty about politics, it just doesn't work for me. I will say this...you know things are bad when this is the first time in 12 years that the Democrats have held a majority in the House. hmmm, does that say anything to you? (enter own random "you got yours" here...I had "you got your ass kicked" but then realized I had already written that...hate to repeat myself)
Donald Rumsfeld was fired too! Well, okay, he "resigned" but did anyone notice that the man Bush has nominated for his replacement was "visited" on Sunday. Coincidence? Think he knew it was coming? Poor Donald, guess who's the scapegoat now.

When discussing the change, this right here pretty much sums up the American President. (I read it here, in fact that's pretty much where I get all my information)
"Asked whether his announcement signalled a new direction in the war that has claimed the lives of more than 2,800 U.S. troops, Bush said, "Well, there's certainly going to be new leadership at the Pentagon."

Well, that's what usually happens when someone resigns (is fired) He's a smart one that George W. He can really state the obvious.

No comments: