Tuesday, November 28, 2006

a warning

I was told that on one of my posts here that someone was reading (hi mommy) I used some rather foul language. (and that especially because I sent this to everyone one at my parent's church AND my grandparents, I needed to watch my language) I don't actually know which post she was talking about and I would have to go back and look, but I am warning you right now, I don't censor myself on here. If I use language you find offensive, well, I would apologize but I'm not going to because that's the way I talk sometimes and it is definately the way I write. Just chose to ignore it.

It's midnight, it's bedtime. I work afternoons on Tuesdays which is great in someways and not good in others because I stay up late on Mondays and then my clock is screwed for the rest of the week. Tomorrow I am going to go and pick up my new glasses. Oh yeah, I bought new glasses.

1 comment:

katloveshats said...

So how much were the glasses? When I mentioned the language to gramma she said that she read it and 'that was tobi'. love ya and miss ya. Good thing Mackenzie can't read a lot yet or she wouldn't be able to read your blogs. I can read the good parts to her. She can read "where,little, see, mommy, daddy, but, can and friend" and a bunch of others. You should see her smile when she reads words - it is so cute. love ya,
K