Wednesday, December 27, 2006

ah Christmas

Being in Taiwan you don't always get right into the proper Christmas spirit. This being my third Christmas, it was still hard but definately more manageable (got a little depressed, but I didn't cry at all!) I think it's due to the people I spent it with. I have said it before, and I'll say it again. I have the most amazing friends here in Taiwan. We have become a family here and I was glad to have spent Christmas with them.

I hope that everyone had the greatest Christmas and that you were able to share it with the people you care about most

1 comment:

katloveshats said...

We are playing a sponge bob video game, Barry is at work and at noon the kids, Grandma and I are going to Fort Steele to meet mom and dad there for a Sleigh ride, carols, hot chocolate and a bonfire. It has been a nice Christmas - but you almost got the kids packaged up and sent to Taiwan!! We miss you and this year was a bit easier, but we stil missed you. Love you lots,
Kathy
I will take pictures of the sleigh ride with my new digital camera that Barry got me for my birthday (I got it a few days early - yippee)