Monday, December 11, 2006

good things

good things to happen today...

1) I put my tree up...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
2) I opened my Christmas package from my mom to find these from Fisher and Mackenzie...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
3) getting a great school picture of the beetle (Bailey)
4) Getting these...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
my mom knows me too well, I mean really...Chocolate and alcohol!! Pulleeeezzzzz!
5) Getting my kids excited about going to a farm tomorrow for field trip. Yes, a farm, with real cows that we get to milk and everything!! I mean, I can't express how excited I am!! I AM SO BLOODY EXCITED!!! I just hope my milking skills are up to par.....

1 comment:

katloveshats said...

Tobs,
Got Mackenzie's school pic today. I will send it to you. There was something else I needed to send, will think of it and send it. I will get Mackenzie to write you something. Oh we will finish up the video and put it on dvd. It is really great. Love you,Don't peek in your presents!!!!!
Kathy