Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I heart Christmas

I heart Christmas
I think I have finally gotten into the Christmas spirit. All of a sudden, the schools are both decorated and you can find (very limited mind you, like one stand) decorations in the grocery store. I still haven't gone shopping but I am excited now. We have decided not to go away since it's only three days (still grumpy about this, but I'm not going to go and spend Christmas alone) so we are staying here, but I've been promised that it will be ultra-christmassy. So to prove my Christmas cheer, I've decorated. Well, okay, so I haven't put up my tree yet, but really, my lights are so much cooler so they had to go up first!

Check them out!








The ones on my stairs twinkle and sing at me too...although one string just buzzes and it's hella annoying so it gets plugged in upstairs ;)

No comments: