Sunday, January 28, 2007

oops

ok, so apparently I'm sicker than I thought. After my performance night for Treehouse on Friday (finally, I am finished!) I had a major coughing fit and woke up Saturday morning with no voice. Completely. Totally. Inexplicably. Gone. Oh dear. I tried to go to the doctor but when I got there it was closed, and I was there before 9am. Pretty good for a Saturday morning. I went back 30 minutes later and it was still closed so I will have to go tomorrow.

It is still not back today. I can barely do more than a whisper and when I do, it is not entirely comfortable so I've been either not talking or whispering. Very difficult when you go out for dinner and you try to order things from people whose first language isn't English in the first place. I kept having to get Tom and Jacqui to translate for me.

Hopefully it will be back by Wednesday when I have to teach again. I'll go to the doctor and see what they say tomorrow.

1 comment:

katloveshats said...

You need to start listening to your big sister...I told you to go to the doctor!!!! We miss you. B is sick too - a bad cold.