Monday, January 15, 2007

13

We went to The Wall this weekend. I've been there before, but no one else has. The great thing about The Wall is that they have live bands. The greater thing is that they are rock bands, no hip-hop or R&B. I am so sick of hip-hop and R&B. I don't like it in the first place and I don't like going places where that is all they play. I find it boring. I don't really know why I've never suggested going to The Wall before because the last time I was there (right after I arrived in Taiwan actually) I really enjoyed it. Alas, I haven't been back.

It was a great night. A great band. Mind you, I have no idea what they were singing about because it was all in Chinese, but then I'm not a lyrical person. I'm much more about the music quality. If I like the music sound then I like the band, and I liked this one. They have a new video out and yes, it was very pop-rock. I mean, I guess you have to do songs like that in Taiwan if you want to make it big. This country loves its pop-rock. The rest of the CD is not like that. Yes, I bought the cd...and look...I got it signed too.









If you want to check them out, their website is here but the website is all in Chinese. If you keep hitting random links you will eventually find their music.

But then on second thought....here is their music page and here, you can see their video So go and enjoy.

2 comments:

katloveshats said...

I listened to the music - really cool. Couldn't get the video though. This is one posting I am sharing with my class.
love you,
K

katloveshats said...

You have not been commenting on your blog...what's up??