Saturday, January 13, 2007

on great food

I've been meaning to do this for a while but just never got around to it. This is the food that I am most addicted to. I have to stop myself from eating it too often, but mostly because the fear that the shop owners will think I'm weird if I go too often. However, at other stands, it doesn't seem to make a difference and when I go two weeks without my dried noodles, they ask where I've been. This is the thing with living in a small town. I should be used to that, but when you are one of 3 foreign people that live there, well you get the idea.

So let me introduce to you the wonder of teppanyaki....






Now, this is just the food for takeout. Imagine eating in the actual shop having your food cooked right in front of you and then eating it right off the grill and it never goes cold. Perfect right? It sure is. This is what made me eat meat again. It's that damn good.

No comments: