Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New...year

I was going to do a post regailing about the things I did this year. (it's not that exciting I'm sure.) However, I am far too hungover to do that right now, it will have to wait until tomorrow.

For this year, 2007, if all goes according to plan, it is going to be a great year. That's how I'm going to look at it anyway. (but I do have some very incredible plans that allow me to back that statement up, even if one of them is leaving my job and that scares the shit out of me somedays.) But I may as well go in with optimism, yeah?

I hope that everyone reading this goes into this year with optimism and dreams and hopes and that you have a great and amazing 2007.

3 comments:

katloveshats said...

Happy New Year Bits. We had a great party and looking forward to 2007 - except my kids will be five and seven this year so that is a bit scary. But other than that looking forward to it. Hopefully we will see you at some point in 2007 - that would be great. So have a great day and get lots of rest. Love and hugs, Kathy and the crew

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Tobi!!! Sounds like your holiday season was pretty good. Hopefully you get over that hangover :) This year, I am not hungover as our plans fell through at the last minute and I was asleep to bring in the new year (getting old!). Anyway, glad to hear you are doing well! Hope to see you soon!
Mel

Tobi said...

Kathy, that is ridiculous, your kids only just turned 6 & 4!!

Mel, asleep?!! Have I taught you nothing? When I get back to Canada, that is so not allowed!