Sunday, October 16, 2005

Night out in Taipei

So I still haven't told anyone about this blog, it is my own private thought space for now I suppose. Was Cheryl's last night in Taiwan, she is convinced she is not coming back, everyone else says she will. I am not sure, I think she had a lot of unfinished business that has been resolved on this trip back. Ah well, as long as she is in Thailand for Christmas it is cool. I haven't seen her as much as I would liked but the time has been quality. We went on a pub crawl for the newbies...introduction to Taiwan bars, of course I had never been to half of them either. There were some nice places, some dives. Unfortunately we spent entirely too much time in cabs to really feel a buzz going. When we finally go to Roxy Vibe I felt totally sober but after only 3 drinks there and dancing, I guess the rest of it caught up with me. I was drunk, although the good kind where you are just having a kick-ass time. We didn't leave until 6:30...that's right, 6:30am. I am seriously tired today and won't be doing that for a really long time...I am too old! :) So today, sleeping so I am not a complete zombie tomorrow. Hopefully it will work!

No comments: