Friday, November 04, 2005

Homepages

what is a homepage exactly...is it just any point in cyberspace that says something about you where you try to make yourself look cooler than you are? I have this blog, admittedly no one knows about it yet. Don't know why I am keeping it a secret, writing in it makes me feel like I am either talking to myself or at the begining stages of schizophrenia..hmm I wonder. Then there is my other website that has all my life on it. This one I tell people (well, okay, I tell myself) and the other one I show people through pictures. Suppose I should link it up...how to do that though is a really good question...http://tobilynn.piczo.com I don't have the slightest idea how to link it with just a cool name that directly links it and doesn't have the website address in full. I suppose if I actually told someone about this place then there would be the realm of possibility that they coul help. Ah well, maybe one day.

1 comment:

Brandon said...

thanks for the comment, tobi. of course, i'm walking around with a big head now, but that's okay.

you're on blogger, so linking to your other site could be as easy as registering with blogrolling (blogrolling.com) which will then allow you to blogroll your other site pretty easily. it will produce a line of code which you will need to copy and then paste into your blogger template (log into blogger, click 'change settings' then click 'template' then paste the code. you'll probably want to paste it below the section that begins 'Begin #sidebar' (you'll probably need to scroll down halfway or so, or just click control F (the search function) and type in 'Begin #sidebar'. Then paste the Blogrolling code anywhere below.

Make sure you preview before saving to see if it comes out right.

Good luck!